Position: Director of Digital Marketing Strategy & Execution
Seeking a Director of Digital Marketing to collaborate with Valen team and bring the story and value of company services to relevant audiences. We are an agile organization and seek intelligent debate and excellence in a learn by doing environment. We need an up and coming leader who is decisive with good communication and collaboration skills to bring out the best image and story for our companies. You will work directly with the Founder & CEO and firm leaders to propose strategy and have the autonomy for decision making and execution with weekly reporting and metrics to gauge results and adjust.
This is an exciting time for someone who has just enough experience to join and really make a difference. You will be working on Valen Group Company initiatives which include the Innovation Consulting Practice and Blue Ocean Facilities, a Cincinnati creative meeting space.
At The Valen Group, we hire high-performing individuals to work in our Cincinnati, Ohio central office. If you are seeking a career, not a job, with increasing challenge and advancement but haven’t reached your potential in your current position, then the Valen Group may be the right fit for you.
Successful team members
- Focus on the client-experience
- Crave excellence in their work
- Are goal- and results-driven
- Have a bias for action
- Enjoy team collaboration
- Have a resume of demonstrable success
- Embrace systems and technology critical to structure and grow a business
In general, we need help in structuring content, drip marketing and social media presence to improve our awareness and facilitate our experts to build relationships with existing and new clients. These are content marketing, awareness/engagement, list building and lead generation activities. You will interact with Practice Leaders and Sales to integrate your marketing efforts with their sales efforts. We are a very collaborative group with common goal to execute well.
- Develop Digital Marketing Strategy
- Determine social media strategy
- Develop relationship with employees and partners and coach/work with them to contribute content needed for our digital marketing efforts
- Advise and manage SEO and SEM activities
- Update and report on daily/weekly metrics
- Track and recommend/refine the dashboard of leading metrics
- Refine and test Target Market and messaging/communications to from customer acquisition strategy
- Manage frequency and effectiveness of social media, webinars
- Create/repackage content visual and written
- Coach internal experts to develop content, manage and drive impactful content
- Proofreading, graphic design, website updates
- Manage website flow and optimization with web vendor
- Oversee SEO/SEM work with vendor
- Promote business through creative marketing, thought leadership publishing and speaking
- Collaborate with and cross-sell other businesses
- Embody our core values
- At least 2 years experience in business services digital marketing (lead generation expertise a plus)
- Web and graphic design a must
- Video editing capability for business-oriented communications
- Expertise in both design, flow UX and optimization of business services websites
- SEO/SEM setup and management
- Social Media setup and management (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- CRM and other marketing solutions
- College Degree in related field
We are looking for leaders to own their area of expertise and grow our businesses. We provide compensation based upon business results. If you want to realize your potential and fulfill your ambition while making a difference for clients, The Valen Group is the firm for you.
Qualified candidates will need a completed file for us to move forward and that will include submission of a resume and cover letter explaining fit for position to our careers page or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note in the subject line “Director of Digital Marketing #1005LI”
The Valen Group currently offers a competitive salary, bonus, 401K, profit-sharing, health insurance and training to its employees and believes in the investment in and development of its people.
The Valen Group conducts employment and education verification, background checks, reference checks and other prudent hiring practices to validate candidate information. Please contact: email@example.com Should you have any questions about this posting.
The Valen Group is a diverse strategy consulting firm. We help organization develop early-stage growth opportunities. Our mission is to help people do new things. We have related practices in strategy consulting, agile innovation and strategic brand licensing. We have a successful track record investing and growing our own ventures including our licensing business and Blue Ocean Facilities, a creativity center in Cincinnati. We have operated for a decade and a half and been named a top trending innovation consulting firm by Forrester Research and top 25 global licensing group by LIMA.
Our experience includes working with global 1000 brand leaders including Nestle S.A., Pepsico, Rust-Oleum and The Procter & Gamble Company as well as major brands such as Chili’s, Red Robin and IHOP Restaurants.