We offer an interactive blend of online/offline solutions and tools that explore the consumer journey by going deep rather than broad by interfacing with fewer consumers over an extended period of time.
- Trusted relationship with fewer consumers for an open and honest exchange and richer insight.
- Ability to capture consumer experience in timely fashion and bring opportunities to life.
- Sequential assessment, quick screening, and repeat use tests of prototypes for a quick evaluation of conceptual and/or technical iterations.
- Optimum and timely feedback at each stage of the development journey through a seamless interface between the consumer and the innovation/product design team.
- Superior quality insight at reduced costs.
Why is this important?
- Current research tools and recruiting methods are outdated.
- Online tools do not take advantage of the nature of the internet/cloud, they still mirror traditional offline methods.
- Existing tools are expensive
- Research providers continue to charge on an “event” basis at large premiums.
- Traditional qualitative “event-based” research limits consumer interaction due to:
- Limited trust and increased bias.
- Missing on what consumers actually do not what they claim they do. A good understanding of how products fit into consumers lives requires observations and extended exposure.
- Limited/single points of interactions which block the natural continual flow of information and exchanges.
- Entrepreneurial and ad-hoc methods, as creative as they can be, are riddled with bias because of bad design, and must be managed from a research science.
Our deep insight methods and Consumer Multi-Interaction approach, focused on capturing the "magic" moments, will help define the innovation opportunities you need to boost your innovation program.
- New Entrepreneurial Methods for creative insight solutions that are based on best practice toolsets and exercises, and iterative lean startup insight methods such as design thinking to drive a succinct definition of the jobs to be done.
- Consumer Tools and Insight, specifically:
- Optimized blend of offline and online tools in multiple interactions.
- Fewer consumers to provide a deeper input and feedback through the entire innovation process.
- Optimized use of off the shelf technology mix.
- Optimized continual flow of information via touchpoints throughout the design process from idea to product usage pilot; marketing messaging test; and possibly until market scale/purchase repeat is proven.
- Multiple touchpoints over an extended period of time leveraging, among other tools, Valen’s video ethnography capability to capture situations and moments that define new opportunities.