- Decide on how to best allocate resources
- Articulate an Innovation Roadmap
- Define the Type and scope of innovation activities
- Assess Innovation portfolio make-up Organize resource allocation & execution plan
- Decision-making authority
- Management of innovation
- Organizational structure & coordination at the Corporate, Business-unit or Team-based level where strategy is developed
- Innovation direction and resource allocation. This is about developing an innovation roadmap and activities to define innovation platforms or make-up of the portfolio.
- Organizational and process improvements to best manage innovation. This includes new capabilities such as how to partner or discovery technology or solutions for innovation, develop or incubate new businesses, new business model, lean startup and other activities.
We will ensure that the strategy considers type of innovation and risk to shape a balanced portfolio to fit growth goals and investment/risk boundaries. We tailor our approach to either present strategic options from analysis ending with a collaborative activation session or utilize a collaborative approach to develop strategy with the team and then analyze to vet assumptions and unknowns to finalize the plan.
Innovation Strategy Assessment
Innovation Strategy Development
Innovation Management Consulting
Customer Journey Mapping